Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I have spent almost a month focussed on learning old lessons, reconnecting with technique and tonal exercises... it has been of great value....to discipline myself in this way.
As a result of this month long "lesson", I have created small tonal studies....and I am happy.
Tomorrow will I clear the studio and put these studies away. Monday I begin work again, confident in the fact that I am in control and I still have the tools and the skills necessary to create work to the highest possible standard of which I am capable....it is a good feeling.
Tomorrow will I clear the studio and put these studies away. Thursday I begin work again, confident in the fact that I am in control and I still have the tools and the skills necessary to create work to the highest possible standard of which I am capable....it is a good feeling.